I saw an interesting video from last year on secret societies At the URL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8 it was 5 hours long, filled mostly with corroborating evidence. The bottom line up front (BLUF): Freemasonry, with inferences drawn from their own literature, at the highest level, is a satanic religion, with lower degrees not being privy to the nature of the highest levels, and with the lower levels being used to filter candidates who can attain high positions in entertainment, finance, manufacturing and government and who are open to the satanic agenda in trade for power and/or fame. Their modus operandi is to dominate all levels of government and industry that might be called upon to solve a specific problem, cause that problem, call on their brethren to solve that problem with a predetermined solution, which will bring them closer to their ultimate goal of world cultural control or one world government.
A document called the Alta Vendita (first published in Italian by the Carbonari and according to some literature I remember reading also created the MAFIA and was connected to freemasonry) was obtained by the Roman Catholic hierarchy, which outlined a plan to infiltrate the Catholic church and corrupt it from the inside was published by pope Pius IX. In it the plan spoke of getting a pope (who they specified in the document should not actually be a masonic member) sympathetic to their cause, to subvert the catholic faith. If the evidence in the above video is to be believed, that was a ruse, and the plan was to replace the pope all the while, and based on the book the Broken Cross, may have started as early as the 1960s. The above You Tube video shows what the author proposes is evidence that every pope since then may have been a mason.
Pope Leo anticipated the problem Freemasonry might cause and outlined the threat it posed toward the church as well as government/people in general, the outline of their plan and how to react against it in his encyclical Humanum Genus a lot of which is in the excerpt from that encyclical that follows:
27. Now, from the disturbing errors which We have described the greatest dangers to States are to be feared. For, the fear of God and reverence for divine laws being taken away, the authority of rulers despised, sedition permitted and approved, and the popular passions urged on to lawlessness, with no restraint save that of punishment, a change and overthrow of all things will necessarily follow. Yea, this change and overthrow is deliberately planned and put forward by many associations of communists and socialists; and to their undertakings the sect of Freemasons is not hostile, but greatly favours their designs, and holds in common with them their chief opinions. And if these men do not at once and everywhere endeavour to carry out their extreme views, it is not to be attributed to their teaching and their will, but to the virtue of that divine religion which cannot be destroyed; and also because the sounder part of men, refusing to be enslaved to secret societies, vigorously resist their insane attempts.
28. Would that all men would judge of the tree by its fruit, and would acknowledge the seed and origin of the evils which press upon us, and of the dangers that are impending! We have to deal with a deceitful and crafty enemy, who, gratifying the ears of people and of princes, has ensnared them by smooth speeches and by adulation. Ingratiating themselves with rulers under a pretense of friendship, the Freemasons have endeavoured to make them their allies and powerful helpers for the destruction of the Christian name; and that they might more strongly urge them on, they have, with determined calumny, accused the Church of invidiously contending with rulers in matters that affect their authority and sovereign power. Having, by these artifices, insured their own safety and audacity, they have begun to exercise great weight in the government of States; but nevertheless they are prepared to shake the foundations of empires, to harass the rulers of the State, to accuse, and to cast them out, as often as they appear to govern otherwise than they themselves could have wished. In like manner, they have by flattery deluded the people. Proclaiming with a loud voice liberty and public prosperity, and saying that it was owing to the Church and to sovereigns that the multitude were not drawn out of their unjust servitude and poverty, they have imposed upon the people, and, exciting them by a thirst for novelty, they have urged them to assail both the Church and the civil power. Nevertheless, the expectation of the benefits which was hoped for is greater than the reality; indeed, the common people, more oppressed than they were before, are deprived in their misery of that solace which, if things had been arranged in a Christian manner, they would have had with ease and in abundance. But, whoever strive against the order which Divine Providence has constituted pay usually the penalty of their pride, and meet with affliction and misery where they rashly hoped to find all things prosperous and in conformity with their desires.
29. The Church, if she directs men to render obedience chiefly and above all to God the sovereign Lord, is wrongly and falsely believed either to be envious of the civil power or to arrogate to herself something of the rights of sovereigns. On the contrary, she teaches that what is rightly due to the civil power must be rendered to it with a conviction and consciousness of duty. In teaching that from God Himself comes the right of ruling, she adds a great dignity to civil authority, and on small help towards obtaining the obedience and good will of the citizens. The friend of peace and sustainer of concord, she embraces all with maternal love, and, intent only upon giving help to mortal man, she teaches that to justice must be joined clemency, equity to authority, and moderation to lawgiving; that no one’s right must be violated; that order and public tranquility are to be maintained; and that the poverty of those are in need is, as far as possible, to be relieved by public and private charity. “But for this reason,” to use the words of St. Augustine, “men think, or would have it believed, that Christian teaching is not suited to the good of the State; for they wish the State to be founded not on solid virtue, but on the impunity of vice.”(15) Knowing these things, both princes and people would act with political wisdom,(16) and according to the needs of general safety, if, instead of joining with Freemasons to destroy the Church, they joined with the Church in repelling their attacks.
30 .Whatever the future may be, in this grave and widespread evil it is Our duty, venerable brethren, to endeavour to find a remedy. And because We know that Our best and firmest hope of a remedy is in the power of that divine religion which the Freemasons hate in proportion to their fear of it, We think it to be of chief importance to call that most saving power to Our aid against the common enemy. Therefore, whatsoever the Roman Pontiffs Our predecessors have decreed for the purpose of opposing the undertakings and endeavours of the masonic sect, and whatsoever they have enacted to enter or withdraw men from societies of this kind, We ratify and confirm it all by our apostolic authority: and trusting greatly to the good will of Christians, We pray and beseech each one, for the sake of his eternal salvation, to be most conscientiously careful not in the least to depart from what the apostolic see has commanded in this matter.
31. We pray and beseech you, venerable brethren, to join your efforts with Ours, and earnestly to strive for the extirpation of this foul plague, which is creeping through the veins of the body politic. You have to defend the glory of God and the salvation of your neighbour; and with the object of your strife before you, neither courage nor strength will be wanting. It will be for your prudence to judge by what means you can best overcome the difficulties and obstacles you meet with. But, as it befits the authority of Our office that We Ourselves should point out some suitable way of proceeding, We wish it to be your rule first of all to tear away the mask from Freemasonry, and to let it be seen as it really is; and by sermons and pastoral letters to instruct the people as to the artifices used by societies of this kind in seducing men and enticing them into their ranks, and as to the depravity of their opinions and the wickedness of their acts. As Our predecessors have many times repeated, let no man think that he may for any reason whatsoever join the masonic sect, if he values his Catholic name and his eternal salvation as he ought to value them. Let no one be deceived by a pretense of honesty. It may seem to some that Freemasons demand nothing that is openly contrary to religion and morality; but, as the whole principle and object of the sect lies in what is vicious and criminal, to join with these men or in any way to help them cannot be lawful.
32. Further, by assiduous teaching and exhortation, the multitude must be drawn to learn diligently the precepts of religion; for which purpose we earnestly advise that by opportune writings and sermons they be taught the elements of those sacred truths in which Christian philosophy is contained. The result of this will be that the minds of men will be made sound by instruction, and will be protected against many forms of error and inducements to wickedness, especially in the present unbounded freedom of writing and insatiable eagerness for learning.
33. Great, indeed, is the work; but in it the clergy will share your labours, if, through your care, they are fitted for it by learning and a well-turned life. This good and great work requires to be helped also by the industry of those amongst the laity in whom a love of religion and of country is joined to learning and goodness of life. By uniting the efforts of both clergy and laity, strive, venerable brethren, to make men thoroughly know and love the Church; for, the greater their knowledge and love of the Church, the more will they be turned away from clandestine societies.
The above encyclical against freemasonry can be found in its entirety at the Vatican website https://www.vatican.va/content/leo-xiii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_l-xiii_enc_18840420_humanum-genus.html
In the video the person speaking in the video outlines the masonic strategy which one can see does not refute anything put down in the encyclical excerpt. He says: And thus the warfare against the powers of evil (meaning Christianity), that crush the order of the Temple (in the 1300s), goes steadily on and freedom marches ever onward toward the conquest of the world.
He goes on to describe the freemason strategy to be two pronged.
1) the Left and right paradigm, whether pro-choice or pro-life, MacDonalds or KFC, liberal or labour, eels or bulldogs, both sides always feed or serve the same Masonic Beast and overarching goal.
2) order out of chaos – That is the reason all Christians should unite under one banner, the catholic church and unite to keep its doctrines and dogmas pure as the Masons evidently have kept their own dogmas and doctrines pure and instead of sections breaking away in chaotic chunks doing “their own thing” they should unite to keep the hierarchy pious and if we get a bad pope work to get a good one, because without a pious earthly leader to make concrete the desires of The One True God in his person of the Holy Ghost, as we can see from today’s evidently freemasonry lead Catholic church, we will be thrown into confusion. Also like the freemasons having temples everywhere in the world so does the catholic church have churches everywhere in the world and communicate with them clearly and frequently and can coordinate a unified strategy as the catholic church did to save, what some say, were thousands Jewish adults and children during the holocaust. In other words, as in any warfare, unity of command is a must especially if we are to defeat an enemy unified under someone like the devil.
The You Tube author relates that Freemasons believe this is the ultimate way to succeed in your sinister goals while looking like a hero. With one hand they create beautiful and noble things while the hidden hand comes in to destroy and pervert then the helping hand comes in to save or fix things again alternating from one to the other, while nudging toward a predetermined goal, until reaching that goal. All the while you never knew that the hand that was saving you was the same hand that was destroying you in the first place. Order out of Chaos, their order out of their chaos. Another way to look at it is this “Z” creates a problem then attributes blame to others. “Y” reacts by asking “Z” for protection and help to solve the problem. “Z” offers the solution that was planned for by them, long before the “crisis” occurred. Voila – order out of chaos.
Your best friend that wants to sleep with you, creates or exploits a problem them attributes the problem to others, you react by asking your best friend who wants to sleep with you for protection and help to solve the problem. Your best friend, who wants to sleep with you offers the solution that was planned by then long before the crisis occurred. Eventually your best friend gets closer and closer to you, until they are in your bed.
How about your employee creates a problem and attributes the blame to others. The employer reacts by asking the employee to help solve the problem. The employee offers the solution that was planned by them long before the crisis occurred. The employee eventually gets the promotion.
But this is the way I really want to put it. The government exploits a problem, then attributes blame to others. The population reacts by asking the government for protection and help to solve the problem. The government offers the solution that was planned by them long before the crisis even occurred.
This is how the great revolution prepared for through the ages by the freemasons will begin. So who’s going to warn you, even modern Christianity is steered by freemasonry.
Many may count this whole suggestion that there is something sinister with Satanic cults is just a load of manure and that nothing evil actually happens at these ceremonies or so-called black masses. BE WARNED This 1989 60 minutes video at URL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ioRBNriG8 argues otherwise AND THE ABUSE AND ATROCITIES PERPETRATED on the 15-year-old female victim being interviewed, since the age of 2, ARE HORRINDOUSLY GRAPHIC, ACTUALLY PORNOGRAPIC (the oral descriptions, there are no videos or pictures involved) AND DEPRAVED PRACTICES. THIS IS NOT FOR CHILDREN, THE FAINT OF HEART or the EASILY OFFENDED. The fact is the evil revealed in this video shows why we must stop the abuses going on in our classrooms, teaching depraved sexual practices before it becomes mainstream enough to be legally perpetrated on our children and grandchildren!!! But the following URL, https://cairnsnews.org/2021/03/23/60-minutes-denies-global-pedo-cult-it-once-exposed-as-abc-beats-denial-drum/ that shows an article written recently, that argues that the 60 minute video was part of a conspiracy theory. Look into the young lady’s eyes though the entire interview of the utterly depraved things she was forced to endure and witness and determine whether or not she is telling the truth. I think you will be convinced evil is real and Satanic cults are nothing to mess with. They are both serious and evil.